mardi 29 décembre 2015

1.9dti wont start

Hi I have tried searching the forum but have not found a match for the problem on my wife's 02 reg 1.9dti senic

The engine turns over as normal but wont fire when you turn ign on after a few seconds the heater plug light goes out as normal but instantly comes back on and stays on, i have checked as best i can that the diesel is getting to the injectors by loosening the pipe while engine is turning over .
Is it something to do with the heater plugs or is the light coming back on and staying on a red herring

I apologize if this has been posted before I have searched but had no luck in finding it

Many Thanks for taking the time to read this hopefully someone will have an answer for me

Dai

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



1.9dti wont start

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire